According to the website of MiningNews.net, Opaxe, a consulting company, recently announced the top ten global best drill hits of 2022 in 2022, including six projects from Canada, two from the United States and two from Africa. Among them, the Abujar project of Tietto Minerals, which HOT serves, ranks sixth.
Sixth: Tietto Minerals Limited's Abujar project to be put into production in Cote d'Ivoire. In January, 25.37m of the ore was found at 36.6m depth, and the gold grade is 131.05 g/t.
All the listed TOP 10 projects are as follows:
1. Fission Uranium Corp's Patterson Lake South project in Canada.
2. Frontier Lithium's PAK project in Canada.
3. AVZ Minerals' Manono project in Democratic Republic of Congo.
4. The Kiena project of Wesdome Gold Mines in Canada
5. The Corvette lithium mine project of Patriot Battery Metals in Quebec, Canada.
6. Tietto Minerals' Abujar project to be put into operation in Cote d'Ivoire.
7. Osisko Mining's Windfall gold mine project in Quebec, Canada.
8. Denison Mines Corp's Wheeler River uranium mine project in Canada.
9. Uranium Energy Corp's Christie Lake uranium mine project in the United States.
10. Johnson Trace project of High Gold Mining in the United States.