Miners' Safety Guard - Tandem Powered Support
2020-02-17 0 Views (625)
Tandem powered support is a special kind of hydraulic roof support, which is mainly applied to temporary roof rock support (mechanized heading and blasting heading), working face terminal roof support, working face forepoling roof support and other o
Miners' Safety Guard-Tandem Powered Support
Tandem powered support is a special kind of hydraulic roof support, which is mainly applied to temporary roof rock support (mechanized heading and blasting heading), working face terminal roof support, working face forepoling roof support, gate-shed support and complex working face roof support in rapid coal/rocks advancing and tunneling occasions.
Tandem powered support consists of two groups of paired girder and roof timber, group A and group B, with the function of self-advancing driven by hydraulic. The two groups support on one roof, when one group A starts advancing, group B provides support, thus there’s continuous support pressure. All movements are realized by hydraulic system, which requires simple operation skills.
Side guard plate can be added for temporary protection
Pedestal can be enlarged for soft floor
Electrohydraulic control can be configured for remote control
Mechanized heading, blasting heading
Rectangular gateway, trapezoidal gate way, arched gateway and special-shaped gateway
Metal net, arched steel shed and other different supporting method
1. Continuous supporting force to roof
2. Large canopy guard area with high supporting strength
3. Rapid advancing and quick metal net laying
4. Supporting in time to ensure safety
5. Customizable dimension according to gateway actual space size, small occupied floor area
6. Easy operation by self-advancing
7. Replaceable to existing gate-shed
8. Customizable design for different types of gateway
9. Alternative control method including hydraulic centralized control or electrohydraulic control, and realize remote control.
More Pls Contact Us